Thursday, November 14, 2013

Haul: Sephora & Essie

Hello, Lovelies!
This week, Sephora is having a little give-a-way with any purchase over $25, and I just couldn't help myself. There are 4 options to choose from and you get a travel bag with 10 trial items. It's kind of like a little kick-off for Christmas thing, and I just had to give in. To get to $25 though, I had to buy something and seeing that I needed some new eye shadow I picked up a new palette. I also recently got two new Essie nail polishes and those are down below. I haven't tried any of these items but I will do a follow-up post on my reviews of the items and/or if I decide to purchase the real thing. Hope you enjoy! :)
Sephora - Moonshadow Baked Palette
Creme - Light Bronze - Soft Gold - Peach - Taupe
Silver - Deep Brown - Honey Brown - Deep Sienna - Plum


Tinsel Twinkle Perfection Sample Bag
Living Proof. - Prime Style Extender
Lancome - Hypnose Star Mascara in 01 Nior Midnight
Bare Minerals - Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Maverick
Becca - Shimmering Skin Perfection
Smashbox - Camera Ready CC Cream
Philosophy - Living Grace Fragrance Sample
Sephora - Instant Moisturizer 
Murad - Step 1: Blackhead Remover and Step 2: Pore Refining Sealer (Unseen)

3 Free Samples:
Smashbox: Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Benefit - 15-Hour Primer
Marc Jacobs - Daisy Fragrance Sample

Essie Nail Polishes
After School Boy Blazer & Bond With Whomever 

All my love,
Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment