Wednesday, January 1, 2014

December Favorites

     Hello, Lovelies!
     Where did December go? With exams, holiday shopping, Christmas decorating, and everything in between, this month just flew by.
     I have to admit, I'm a little upset December is over. Despite the cold and rainy weather, December is my favorite month! I love Christmas and everything about it. It only makes sense that I have some December favorites, right?
   
1. Canon EOS Rebel T3i
(This is my early Christmas present from my parents...and I love it! It's the best camera I have ever used and has fantastic quality...Especially for video making!)


2. Revlon Lipstick
( "Plum Velour" - 850. I love this color for the holidays! It makes me feel Christmasy.)



3. Studio - The App
(This is an example of a little creation I made on the Studio app. I've pretty much been addicted to making pictures like this for a while now.)


4. Nivea Moisturizing Body Wash
(I love this body wash as it is moisturizing for the winter and doesn't dry my skin out. And it smells amazing!)


5. Naia by Thymes
(I've had this perfume for a while, but haven't used it as much recently. But I started using it as a change from a heavier scent I had been using from Zara. This one just smells really clean and fresh...almost like a cologne, but more flowery. )


6. Lana Del Rey
(I just discovered her whole album, and I love every song on it!)


7. Fur
(Fur is really in this season, so I ordered my winter jacket from Topshop with that in mind. It not only looks cute, but keeps me really warm.)


8. MacAlister Boots
(This shoes have kept my feet dry and warm during this rainy and cold season.)

9. Record Player
(This is my dad's old record player from the '80s and I just hooked it up last week. I've been listening to Frank Sinatra and The Police on the vinyl every single day.)  


10. Milka Chocolate
(This stuff is delicious! I originally got it on my trip to Germany, and the best sister ever sent it to me for Christmas this year.)


     Let me know in the comments what you've been loving this December! 
     xoxo,
     Kayla

3 comments:

  1. The camera is very good. I have it and I film my YouTube videos with it :)
    Also the Lana Del Rey album is super <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!
      I've been loving my camera, and I think Lana is just lovely!
      I checked out your YouTube channel...I think it's great! I've actually been to a couple of places you filmed about on your holiday video. :)
      Thanks for commenting, love!

      Delete
  2. Clicked on your channel to see if you have ever posted a video and I found your blog! So can we expect videos now that you have a camera? I think you would be good at it! :) Could definitely need more people to collab with.

    -Sam Walter

    ReplyDelete